Come discover how to give relaxing and safe massages to friends and family in a fun and educational class.
Welcome to The Art of Relaxation Massage.
My massage classes are designed to provide you the tools and knowledge to confidently give people relaxing massages from shoulders down to the feet. What you can expect includes:
- Relaxed and supportive environment
- The tools, knowledge, and confidence to feel that you can give a safe and effective massage
- These classes are perfect for those with little-to-no experience in massage
*Please note: these classes are for relaxation and recreational purposes only, and are not intended to be a replacement for seeing a registered therapist
What You’ll Learn
- Basic Swedish massage technique
- How to massage the body from specific parts (e.g.: shoulders) to the body as a whole
- The materials required for massaging
- Relaxation techniques
- When to recognize that a person should see a registered therapist
Currently, private tutorial classes and group workshops are available for booking. This is an exciting new venture for me and I look forward to expanding to larger groups.
Ideal for groups of two, with more one-on-one focus. These classes are taught at my home clinic practice.
Ideal for larger groups which gives you an opportunity to discover how different people give massages. Group classes are also offered at a more economical rate per person than my private tutorials. Potential locations include: the Hartwell Therapy & Wellness clinic, local community centres, organized by associations etc.
Full body massage, shoulder and neck tension, hands and feet. Themed classes are an option for both private and group bookings.
All classes include a bottle of massage oil, a simple guide to take home and free access to on-line tutorials on some of the massage skills learned from the class.